Monday 28 March 2011

The Aircraft Carrier Part 1

I had left the military and was working in the City. A friend of mine (who we'll call Sean) had been posted on exchange to the Royal Navy and he invited me to his Christmas Ball which was held on his ship, an aircraft carrier.

I didn't want to go as a singly as I expected it to be full of single forces guys with not much spare female talent for me to tip my hat at so I decided to invite a friend (who we'll call Sally).  She was an ex - colleague who lived relatively near-by. We had fooled about one night when in the servce but we'd both had partners at the time so went no further.  Now we were both single and I was interested to see what would happen.  The first good pointers were a) she was keen as mustard to come along and b) she declined my offer to book her a seperate hotel room, she said she'd be very happy to stay in mine.  I didn't want to be presumptuous but the signs were looking up!

So on the Friday evening I headed down to Portsmouth and to our hotel to go and change from City Suit into Tux for the event. Sally had arrived before me and I stumbled in to the hotel room to find her half-dressed wrapped in just a towel.  I was happy to be chivalrous and offered to goto the bar and come back when she was dressed but she wouldn't hear of it and beckoned me in with an impish smile.  So I just sat there in my suit drinking my beer watching Sally getting dressed.  Sally was about 6-7 years older than me but was a naturally pretty, beautiful woman with the most impish smile and saucy attitude.  Oh, and fantastic breasts.

I just sat there and watched her parade around in heels, stocking, suspenders, bra, panties and a pearl necklace whilst she did her hair and applied her make-up.  She knew I was watching, and I think she enjoyed that and had in mind all along. She must have seen the bulge in my crotch and my fidgeting trying to sit comfortably with an increasing hard on in my pants. I'm a red-blooded male and had to use all my will-power to not just grab her and take her there and then.  But I though I'd bide my time and act like it was the most normal thing in the world for me.

Anyway I decided to grab a shower whilst she finished off her make-up and I made the comment that I'd leave the door open whilst I showered in case she needed her stuff from the bathroom.  I thought, two can play at this teasing game!  And how right I was, she couldn't resist popping her head in 'just to check I was ok'.  I just smiled and said yes thank-you whilst soaping myself up.  She lingered at the door a good deal longer than was necesarry so I just turned back to the shower and finished washing myself.

I came out into the room just wearing my towel to find her fully dressed lounging on the sofa. I commented on how fantastic she looked and she remarked likewise with a sly smile and a glint in her eye!  I had a hard job (quite literally) hiding the bulge underneath my towel but decided to just play it and dry myself off in front of the window with my back to her so she wouldn't be able to see my stonking hard-on.  I just talked over my shoulder to her as if it was an everyday normal event for me.

So I dressed and we went to Sean's room for some pre event Bombay Sapphires & Tonics (the only Gin worth bothering with).  It turned out that his room was next to ours, a piece of intel I squirreled away for later. Sean remarked how great Sally looked (he knew her from our previous work) and as Sean's date had cancelled on him (not an unusual occurance) and knowing him as I did I could see him eyeing her up and fancying his chances. Well, we'd see about that old boy!

So we got our transport to the Aircraft Carrier and made our way on-board.  If you've never been on one then you'd need to know that they are functional warships and not made for men in Tuxs and women in pretty dresses and high heels.  However that didn't detract from what was turning into a great night.  The focus of the event was the main hangar deck where most of the festivites took place. Sean did take us to show us his cabin on board ship.  A rather bare, spartan room as you'd expect.  But it's location was another useful piece of intel that i tucked away for later.

Anyway the night wore on and we were all having more fun.  It turned out that there were lots of single young women there and it turns out that as a London based City boy I was more of a catch than the dull, away half the year, Sailor boys, which surprised me more than anyone else.  It wasn't helped by Sally constantly pushing me towards the young girls who were hanging around us. She was positively trying to match-make me with 2-3 London based girls who had shown an interest.  I wasn't sure if this was her testing me or her trying to get rid of me!  But really I only had eyes for Sally, the other girls were beautiful, but that's what they were; pretty young girls. I needed a grown woman to sate my desire. And that was Sally.  With Sean increasingly sniffing around Sally I figured I might as well play my cards early.  If I was rebuffed by Sally then it would gve me time to placate myself with the young girls. (I know that may seem somewhat callous and ruthless, but I'm being honest and most guys in my position would have done the same. What can I say? I play to win.)

So I formed a plan.  I told Sally that I wasn't interested in the young girls but if she came along with me then I'd show her what I was really interested in.  She was a bit quizzical but agreed. I knew I had to get rid of Sean for a while so I took him over and introduced him to the young girls we'd been hanging out with.  Sean didn't get the chance to talk to young girls as often as he'd like so I knew he'd spend the next 20-30 minutes boring these girls with earnest conversation about turbine blades, muzzle velocity, radar frequencies and other such drab topics. My window was now.

I led Sally away from the main hangar deck and found our way to Sean's cabin (an impressive undertaking on its own). I was worried his room might be locked, but we were lucky (thankfully) and we were able to let ourselves into his cabin.  I think Sally knew what the score was, but she decided to play along.  Once in there, I made my move and she responded positively and accordingly. We kissed, increasingly passionately and my hands explored her. I moved my hands up the backs of her legs and up her skirt, squeezing her gorgeous bottom.  She moaned accordingly and rubbed my increasingly hard cock through my pants.  Our senses were heightened by the fact that we were on a warship, there was people walking past outside and the cabins owner could walk in at any moment.  I told her there was no time to lose and she agreed.  She turned round and bent over the desk in the cabin. Well I didn't need to be told twice (or once in fact) and I moved over to her, lifted her dress to view her gorgeous arse framed by her suspender belt.  Her pants were sopping wet, and I mean sopping wet. I unzipped my trouser and took out my cock.  Without any real formality I pulled her knickers to one side and pushed myself straight into her.  She gasped and bucked as I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me.  This was all made easier as she was absolutely soaking, hot and open.  As you can imagine, this just spurred me on.  I started to fuck her hard, just grabbing her hips and making her buck against me. I was telling her fatastic it felt to be deep inside her and how I was loving fucking her on an Aircraft Carrier.  I was close to cumming quickly when we heard voices coming down the corridor.  It sounded like Sean and another girl, (maybe he'd had the same idea!) so we frantically stopped fucking (boo) and I pulled her knickers over and pulled her dress down whilst at the same time tried to manouevre my hard sticky cock back into my pants (with a great moan of disappointment).  It turned out that the people wasn't Scott and they just passed our door and carried on down the corrider. 

Naturally I was keen to re-commence our engagment but I think the scare had given Sally a bit too much of a shock.  She smiled wistfully, rubbed my sticky cock in my pants and said it would all keep till later and that we should re-join the party before we were missed.  I grudingly agreed and so we re-joined the party but not before I promised her that she was going to get fucked to within an inch of her life later.

Anyway we re-joined to find that Sean had managed to bore the young girls to sleep and so he was moping about looking dejected.  He took Sally off to dance and I just slid off to the bar to have a quiet moment of reminiscing about what had just happened.  Sean and one or two other guys spent the rest of the evening flirting with Sally and she was happy to give them the cum-on.  I think she was enjoying the attention and who can blaim her.

So come the end of the night we all piled into a minibus that was taking us back to our hotel.  I was sat against the wall with Sally next to me.  Next to her were Sean and another random guy who were both trying their luck with Sally.  They were obviously hoping to pull on the way back to the Hotel.  Sean invited everyone back to his room for a party.  I think he was hoping he'd get Sally back there and charm her into staying. I just sat quietly, smiled to myself and decided to up the ante...

Without anoyone noticing in the dark back of the minibus I started to stroke her leg.  She didnt flinch and didn't break her conversation with the other two guys.  I took that as tacit approval and so slowly I worked my way up her leg and under her ball gown.  She tensed a little but just looked at me and smiled.  I just raised an eyebrow at her whilst these two other guys were drunkenly trying to grab her attention.  I intimated for her to raise her leg slightly and then I moved my hand under her leg.  Her thigh was now sat on my hand and my fingers were touching and stroking her pussy through her (very wet) panties.  She flinched a little but I could tell that she was enjoying the attention.  I lightly ran my finger up and down her slit thru her black silk panties.  She was soaking again and every now and then she looked at me with a very wistful smile and even in the back of the mini bus I could tell there was a gleam in her eye.  I just whispered in her ear that I hadn't forgotten what had happened earlier and that I wanted to coninue where we'd left off and spend the rest of the night fucking her all over our hotel room.  She just sighed and squeezed my leg. She manouevered herself so that now my fingers were inside her.  Sean and the other guy were trying to catch her attention and I just looked at them thinking how they may be trying their damn hardest but it was me who had their fingers in her pussy and the one who'd already fucked her that night. The rest of the journey back to our hotel passed with me fingering her in the back of the minibus whilst she tried to control herself and fight off the attention of the two other guys.  Her panties were absolutely soaking and now and then I would find her having to stifle a groan and she spent most of the time biting her bottom lip in exasperation.  Something I love seeing a woman biting her lip when she's trying to remain contolled.  When she could get away with it she would grip my thigh and try and reach for my crotch.  She could feel that I was bulging and I know that just made her groan.

That wasn't the end of our evening, but I'll leave that till Part 2 to explain what happened when we got back to the hotel. I hope you enjoyed the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment