Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Aircraft Carrier Part 2

So after our experience on one of the Navy's finest ships (which you can read about here) we were heading back to the hotel in our minibus. Sally was next to me and whilst she enjoyed the attention of two of the guys on the mini bus it was my fingers that were inside her, fingering her soaking wet twat.

We all piled into Sean's room for a final night cap and chat. I could see Sean trying his best lines and Sally playing up to the attention.  Eventually there was just the three of us left.  I decided to call it a night and intimated that I was heading back to our hotel room. Sean saw his moment and asked Sally to stay for 'a chat'.  I smirked and looked nonchalantly at Sally. She said she'd finish her drink and be along in a minute and so I headed back to our room.  I knew Sean was going to try it on, I'd known him for years, I knew exactly what he was like. I figured either a) Sally would come back to my room or b) she'd get fucked by Sean.  I wanted the former but thought the latter was a distinct possibility. I was confident that I would win through based on our earlier exploits but wasn't going to let it spoil my night. C'est la Vie.  So I went back to my room and had a drink from the mini-bar and wondered whether I'd be sleeping alone or whether Sally would come back. 

Well about 10 minutes later Sally turned up at the door.  I bantered her a bit about why she was back so soon, how I thought she'd have been putty in Sean's hands with his slick approach, cheesy lines, bulging biceps and winning smile. She brushed off my comments (actually she told me to fuck off) and said he wasn't her type .She said he'd tried it on and they'd had a smooch but that she'd had a lot more fun with me.  She said there was unfinished business from earlier that night which she wanted to get back to.

She scolded me about being so bold as to finger her on the bus home and I replied that she'd only had to say the word and I would have stopped.  But actually she hadn't wanted me to stop had she?  She blushed and said no, and in fact said that it had been a massive turn on for her.  I said I know, I'd felt how turned on she'd been, in fact I'd tasted her wetness on my fingers, she tasted good and I wanted to taste more. 

That was enough to make her whimper and visibly flushed. I pulled her close and told her I'd really enjoyed our earlier fun and that I wanted a whole lot more. She just melted in my arms, started kissing me and moaned about how hot and horny I'd gotten her all night and how there was no way she was going to let me get away from her after spending so much time wanting us to happen.

I maneuvered her into the bathroom. I picked her up and placed her on the side board in the bathroom. As we kissed she rubbed my crotch through my Tux whilst I started to lift her ball gown.  Her knickers were visibly wet again so I pulled them down to her ankles.  I started to tease her little pussy without actually touching her or fingering her.   She was moaning and undoing my zip, wanting to get my cock out.  She was whimpering how she need to be fucked good and proper, not a rushed affair like earlier.  She wanted me to fuck her there and then but I held back and took her hands off me. I smiled and told her that I wanted to taste her more. I squatted down between her stockinged legs and started to lick her gorgeous hot wet cunt.  She was in heaven as I teased, fingered her and tongue fucked her tight little hole.  She was soaking wet and tasted fantastic. She was leaning back and had her hands in my hair, pushing herself into my face.  I told her that she must be enjoying having a younger man in a tux between her legs licking her gorgeous cunt and that was enough to throw her over the edge and cum hard over my face.

She was desperate for me to fuck her, but I still held back, knowing that it would be worth the wait for both of us.  She popped down off the ledge, dropped to her knees and hungrily grabbed my cock and started to suck.  There was plenty of pre-cum for her to enjoy and I watched her greedily lick it up and suck my cock hard.  I didn't want to cum like that (not just yet anyway) so I lifted her back up on the ledge and with her ball gown around her hips I took my cock in my hand and started to tease her clit and lips with my rock hard cock.  She was in heavenly torture and was moaning and whimpering, pleading for me to fuck her. I just continued to tease her lips and enjoyed the sensation of my cock getting sticky and wet off the back of her sopping wet cunt.

Eventually I parted her lips and pushed my  cock into her.  Not all the way, just enough to put the tip in. She reached up and grabbed the back of my neck and tried to forcefully impale herself on to my cock but i was having none of it. I just gently moved the tip in and out of her.  She was getting noisy and pleading for me to fuck her hard and fast, but I just kept teasing her.  After a while I slowly slid all of my cock deep into her.  She was so wet and open that it was easy for me to slide all the way upto my balls.  The look on her face was delightful and will stay with me till the end of my days.  She looked flushed, happy, wistful, filled and dripping in desire all at once. I didn't thrust, I just held my cock deep in her, held her close and pulsed myself inside her. Her eyes were out on stalks and she was biting her lip trying to grind herself against me. I put my hands under her arse and slowly started to work her up and down on my cock. She was so wet and open that it was easy to just lift her up and work her up and down on my cock.  The feeling was blissful and I myself was worried about cumming hard.

After fucking her like this I told her I wanted to fuck her hard and I wanted her to watch us fucking. I lifted her off my cock, turned her round and unzipped her dress. I let it fall and she stepped out of it.  She was now just in pearl necklace, bra, suspenders, stocking and heels. She looked amazing and I told her so.  I moved her around and positioned herself bent over the ledge in front of the mirrors.  From every angle she could see her self being bent over and fucked. 

This time I was not so gentle.  I just bent her over, took hold of my cock and in one swift movement just rammed my cock into her all the way upto my balls.  She whimpered 'oh god, yes - fuck me' and I proceeded to grab her hips and fuck her hard.  She kept looking down and telling me how hot it was to see my balls banging against her and I kept putting my hands in her hair and pulling her head up so she could see the look on her own face as I fucked her. When my hands weren't in her hair they were mauling her tits, tweaking her nipples and pushing them out of her bra.  I grabbed her hips and just pounded away at her. She was screaming the hotel down and she came at least twice over my cock (she was able to orgasm so easily it was amazing) before I started to feel that sudden build up towards a seriously hard orgasm.

I asked her where she wanted my cum and she said not to cum inside her but that she wanted to swallow my cock and cum. She wanted to taste her cum on my cock at the same time as my cum. Well I didn't need to be asked twice. As I neared my own orgasm I grabbed her,turned her round and sank my cock deep into her mouth. I fucked her face and in between she begged me to cum down her throat and fill her mouth. She smacked my arse hard and ordered me to cum and I was happy to comply. I grabbed the back of her head, pushed my cock deep into her mouth and came like a freight train.  She was gagging and I could see spit and cum leak out the side of her mouth. My orgasm was hard and amazing. I was grunting and groaning , pushing into her mouth and she just kept sucking my cum whilst starting to massage my balls.

We retired to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. She thought the night was over, but I had other ideas.  My cock was still hard despite cumming hard and i simply rolled her on top of me and guided herself on to my still hard cock. At first she just sank down onto me and started to rub up and down but after a while she was able to squat on her legs and she just rode me. It got to the point were the only parts of us touching each other was my cock in her fanny. She just used her leg muscles to work herself up and down on my cock whilst we looked at each other and talked dirty. It was fantastic.  They only time we would touch was when she would collapse as she was having an orgasm..  I was amazed at how quickly and easily she could cum. It was a delight to behold and experience.

I decided to put her on all fours but move her up the bed towards the head board. I got behind her and started fucking her hard. She ended up being pushed up against the wall, against the headboard. I was reaching forward, groping her breasts and rubbing her clit.  She was screaming my name and crying out for me to fuck her hard.  She was banging against the wall and that you see was my plan all along!

Remember I mentioned earlier that Sean's room was next to ours? I knew that there was no way he'd be able to get any sleep whilst Sally was banging the wall, screaming my name and begging to be fucked hard by me. Un-chivalrous behaviour? Oh yes most certainly, I admit. Did I get a kick out of fucking the girl he'd tried it on with? Well of course.  Would he have done the same given half a chance?  Most definitely.   It gave me a real boost and made me fuck her harder and harder.  I started smacking her ass, biting her shoulder and tweaking her nipples.  Then I started to grunt and groan loudly I pulled her down, turned her over and came hard all over her tits, neck and face. She grabbed my cock and wanked every drop of cum out of my balls. I was well and truly spent.

Well it's fair to say we got no sleep that night.  We fucked on the floor, in the chair, on the sofa, over the desk and finally in bed.  We slept for a few hours before I was woken by her in the morning stood at the end of the bed, hands on hips, still wearing her stocking and suspenders. She had a gleam in her eye and she just said she'd had a great night, and was I ready for my morning session.  I just ordered her onto the bed and she did something that I really enjoyed. She just took my flaccid cock in her mouth and just using her mouth she gently sucked me till I was raging hard in my mouth.  It was gentle and sensual and I really enjoyed. She said she loved the feeling of my cock growing in her mouth and her being responsible for such a response.
Well she got quite a response as we started all over again.

One thing we discovered we both really enjoyed was long hot showers together. We shared one that morning.  I put her in the shower and made her lean against the wall. I got behind her and using my leg I put it between her legs and forced them apart. With her hands against the wall I was free to roam about her, tweaking her nipples, massaging her breasts, rubbing her clit and finger her pussy.  All of which I did whilst I wedged my cock between the cheeks of her ass so she could feel me getting hard against her.  She loved it all, especially when I finally entered her and fucked her.  I pushed her against the wall.  I told her I wanted to feel the coolness of the tiles against the hot water running down her and my hot hard cock pounding her.  It had the desired effect as she came nice and hard over my cock.

Having showered, dressed and devoured breakfast we found out that our transport to the station was going to be delayed by an hour.  So I did what any decent man would do. I made her drop her jeans, pulled her panties down and then took her and fucked her in the wardrobe! Well it was the only part of the room we'd not used and it seemed a shame not to make the most of it! Sally's eyes lit up at this and so there she was, dressed but with her jeans and panties pulled down, bent over crudely getting fucked from behind.  We both enjoyed our diversion and it was a great way to use up the hour we had!

Well that was the start of a little fling between Sally and I over the next few months.  She was an amazing woman and a wonderful lover.  In the end her living way down in the South West whilst she studied for her finals and my work schedule in the City meant we knew there was no real future but we enjoyed it whilst it lasted. We're still friends and in fact I recently attended her wedding were I met her sisters for the first time.  I was left wondering whether they were quite the same girls as their older sister!

2 comments:

  1. I am hot and wet RIGHT NOW!!! From what it sounds, Sally was Lucky! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, thank-you for such well qualified feedback! Sally was a lucky woman, but then so was I. She was an amazing lover.
    Don't waste that hot, wet, throbbing feeling young madam!

    ReplyDelete