Friday 25 March 2011

The Annual Conference

This was originally written for someone else but seems a very apt starting point.

I was at my companies annual conference and myself and this woman had
won the top performers of the year award (a big bonus and 5 days of 5
star treatment in New York...nice) so were were being feted a little
at the evening black tie bash at some swanky hotel in Brighton which
was all very nice.

Whilst I do not work with this girl we do know each other and have
always traded cutting banter in the office and at socials but all pretty
harmless....or so I thought.  I know that sometimes I'm a little too
quick-witted for my own good so I don't really think anything of the
banter and teasing we've shared in the office.

So I'm just propping up the bar enjoying a quiet lull when she sidles
up to me and starts to engage me in some small-talk.  She's trying to
give me some good natured shit and as always I give just as good as I
get which spurs her on.

Anyway there is a lull in the conversation and she just grins at me
and leans in closer so no-one can hear and delivers the best chat-up
line I've ever heard! lol

"Hey P, you know I'm engaged and I live with partner so I don't want any
trouble, but I really fancy you and I'd love it if you came up to my
hotel room right now and wanked yourself off all over my tits." And
then she just grinned and winked at me.

Well it's rare for me to be stopped in my tracks but I have to admit
to see and hear her be so confident and brazen yet discreet got my
cock twitching in my pants.

I just replied that she'd had too much to drink and was being
overwhelmed by all this free champagne...but she just said no and
repeated herself that she really wanted me to cum all over her tits.
Well there was no way I was going to miss out on such an offer so I
said yes, that I would love to unload all my hot salty cum over her
great tits whilst she played with my balls.

I could tell she was excited at what I'd said and she just gave me her
hotel room and told me to slip upstairs in 10 minutes where she'd be
waiting.

So I did just that. I maneuvered my way around the hall and found
myself knocking on her door 10 minutes later.  She answered it in pink
silk pyjamas with her top undone which was very sexy.  She just
reiterated that she didn't want sex because of her partner and I was
quite comfortable with that.

She took off my tux jacket and led me to the bed where we started to
kiss, slowly at first and then really passionately.  I pulled her on
top of me and even though her top was open I just teased her tits
through the silk.  She had fantastic tits and I could feel her grind
herself down on my cock and my hands would go to her ass and massage
her and bring her close so that she could feel my growing erection.

I then rolled her over and just kept kissing her and teasing her
nipples through the flesh, her nipples were rock hard and she was
really getting off on the fact that I did not just paw my way at her
but teased and eased her along the way.  I also ran my hand up and
down the inside of her thigh and could feel that she had kept her
knickers on underneath her pyjama bottoms to help her control herself
which I was fine with.

Eventually I just laid her top open and she finally got to feel my
warm hands on her breasts and also my warm and wet breath on her.
What made her really gasp though was me licking her breasts whilst my
other hand just gently teased and fingered her through her wet
panties.  There was the delicious damp patch in her panties and I was
really enjoying teasing her through the silk.  I knew where the
boundaries where but there was no way I was going to let her get away
without being teased to within an inch of her life.  It wasn't long
before she was starting to make those really deep sounds when a
woman's about to cum and I just held my hand against her wet slit
whilst I tweaked her nipples and kissed her neck.  She started to cum
and I loved the fact that I was still dressed and she was only wearing
her pyjama bottoms.

She was a little flabbergasted and said she'd not really expected to
cum so soon and in that way but it certainly made her smile (that lovely
flushed smile that women have after they've orgasmed...I could look at it all
day!)

She just rolled me over and wasted no time in rubbing my cock through
my pants before unzipping my trousers and reaching in to take hold of
my cock.  It was lovely to feel her hands on my cock and I was already
wet with pre-cum.  Before I knew it she had my cock out and in her
mouth which was amazing.  She really knew how to give great head and
it felt fantastic.  All the time she never took her eyes off me and
would stop and talk dirty about how she wanted me to look in her eyes
when I came.

I knew I would cum quickly so I just rolled her onto her back and
knelt over her with my cock in my hand. she put one hand up above her
head and the other one just snaked up and took hold of my balls (which
I really love) and she started talking really dirty..she started
ordering me to wank my cock really hard and how she wanted my balls to
really unload all their cum over her tits.  I told her to play with
her tits whilst I looked at her, wanked my cock slowly and surely and
felt her fingers on my balls.  It was great, her top off and tits out
with me still in my tux and rubbing my cock in front of her.  What
made it hot was knowing everyone was downstairs at the ball looking
for us whilst we made fun in her room.

Anyway it wasn't long before I started to feel like I was cumming and
told her so..she just grabbed my balls really really hard and told me
to wank my cock harder.  She also said she'd fantasised about me tying
her up and fucking her arse which was the final straw, I just came in
buckets all over her tits, neck and face.  It was magnificent and I
really covered her.  She lent up and took my cock to suck the last
bits out of my raw knob before lying back to admire the view.  All the
time she'd just looked me in the eye which was really sexy.

She asked me to rub and lick the cum on her tits, something her partner
refused to do and whilst it was a first for me I thought I would go
whole hog and really go for it so she just guided my hand and then my
head down and now it was my turn to look her in the eye whilst I
licked my cum of her tits something she said got her really really
turned on as no-one had done it for her.

After that we just lay and chatted and laughed about what had
happened.  It was quite surreal but bloody amazing.  She just fondled
my cock whilst I lightly held her breasts.  As my cock got harder I
started to rub her again through her pyjamas and knickers and made her
cum again...her panties were soaking and it was fantastic.  She said
she was absolutely choking to be fucked but didn't want to be
unfaithful to her partner.  I was cool with it and that's when she
said she would 'trombone' me instead.

I was a bit surprised because in military slang to 'trombone' someone was
to have full penetrative sex with someone so I was a bit confused.  Anyway she just
smiled and took me in hand.  She made me drop my trousers and pants
and then bent me over the desk in her hotel room.

She got under me and just started to lick and suck on my balls which
was heavenly.  She then started to wank my cock from underneath and made
suitable gestures as it started to get hard underneath her.  She then
maneuvered herself underneath and behind me and just started to kiss
and lick my arse whilst one hand reached around and rubbed my cock and balls.  I was bent
over the desk and it felt very very naughty.  My eyes were out on
stalks and I started calling her all these names which just made her
go even more crazy.  I'd never felt anything like it before and her
tongue just felt amazing.  My cock was huge and she just wanked me
back and forth whilst she tongued my ass.  It was heaven and it wasn't
long before I said I was going to cum again.  At this point she
already had a finger in my ass and just pushed herself under and took
my cock in her mouth and wanked me off whilst she fingered me.  I came
really, really hard straight into the back of her mouth as I grabbed the side of
the table and just fucked her face, it was really really hot.

After that she just came up and kissed me, I could taste my cum in her
mouth and I had to goto the bed as my legs were weak.  I told her that
was amazing and she said she'd loved doing it but her partner was
uptight about having his arse played with and didn't like it.  Well his
loss was my gain!

We just stayed talking for a while until she got horny again and I
made her cum on my hands..before I wanked myself off again over her
tits.  When I'm really hot I can cum 5-6 times in a night so it was no
problem to be wanking myself to my 3rd orgasm over her tits which
surprised her but needless to say she loved it.

I ended up walking back along the Brighton seafront to my own room in
my hotel just as high as a kite and really with a big broad grin on my
face.  When I got back to my hotel all my team where in the bar and
had wondered where I'd got to.  I just said I'd been collared by the
Top Brass for a chat and had missed them all.  They seemed to believe
it and I just sat there with a drink with a sly smile on my face.

That was 8 years ago and I still hear
from her now and then when she's drunk out on town she sends me hot texts about
that night and how she still fantasises about it and wants more.  We
have talked about it a lot in the past and I think she liked the fact
that I never mentioned it to anyone at work.  What went on between her and I
within that room was just for us, which is something I get a kick out
of as well.  I enjoyed the fact that we would exchange sly naughty glances in the office about which no-one knew or suspected of what had gone on between us.  If only all business conferences I've attended had been so amazing!

4 comments:

  1. Not completely, but i can relate to this post of yours. I wasn't engaged, he was. His girlfriend worked with me. And we were a lot more drunk. :P
    But, we didn't have sex either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Caliente, thanks for your comments. I hope your experience was as much fun as mine. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun. There was no blood and no one was hurt. So it's a fair deal right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, sounds like a fair deal to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete